Supporting the perfect entrance
You only have one opportunity to make a first impression. This is why the entrance to a building is so important: it is a company’s calling card. Rinos supplies the entrance matting required to make this first impression an enjoyable experience.
Good entrance matting not only assures a pleasant introduction to a building or location. Our entrance matting also keeps buildings clean, saving on cleaning time and effort. And also prevents additional floor maintenance costs due to wear and tear.
For a perfect entrance a few things are needed. First of all, the right product. Rinos supplies absorbent mats, scraping mats and outdoor mats. Each kind of entrance matting has different qualities which can be applied to a range of different situations.
Scraping entrance matting
The combination of soft and coarse yarns double the qualities of the scraping entrance matting: the coarse yarns scrape the dirt from the feet, whilst the soft yarns absorb moisture. Although an outdoor mat is not required where scraping entrance matting is in place it might contribute to an even cleaner interior.
- high traffic – Sahara is a visually appealing scraping entrance mat designed for high-traffic areas
- high traffic – Sahara Wave is a scraping entrance mat designed for high-traffic areas.
- high traffic – The innovative Connection entrance matting features dirt scraping
and moisture absorbing properties and is ideal for heavy commercial use.
- high traffic – For commercial areas where moisture absorption and dirt scraping are a priority, choose Symphony entrance matting.
- high traffic – Dimensions is a entrance matting optimised for dirt scraping
and moisture absorption. This mat is ideal for commercial premises and medium-sized and large buildings.
- high traffic – The Gibson is our top performer for capturing sand and absorbing moisture in high-traffic areas.
- medium traffic – Gobi scraping entrance matting is intended for areas of normal traffic. The mat is designed to trap dirt and also absorbs moisture.
- medium traffic – The Duratap is a top quality coir fibre mat that absorbs moisture and scrapes dirt. The entrance mat is ideal for commercial areas. It is the top coir fibre mat in our range.
- medium traffic – The Rinotap is a coir fibre mat that absorbs moisture and scrapes dirt. The classic product is ideal in situations with low traffic and is especially effective in light use commercial areas.
- medium traffic – The Promotap is a coir fibre mat that absorbs moisture and scrapes dirt. The entrance mat is suitable for areas of light traffic and absorbs a lot of moisture.
Absorbent entrance matting
Absorbent entrance matting is largely made up of soft yarns that are capable of absorbing dirt and are optimized for moisture absorption. In order to keep dirt outside more effectively, we recommend combining with an outdoor mat.
- high traffic – The Panthera is a luxury mat that is very durable. The mat is ideal for high moisture absorption and works best in combination with an outdoor mat.
- high traffic – Volante is a versatile entrance mat that can be installed in different locations. The Volante is optimised for moisture absorption.
- high traffic – The Luxor is a representative entrance matting that absorbs moisture and dirt. It is ideal for heavy-duty use and works best when used in combination with an outdoor mat.
- medium traffic – Colorado entrance matting offers excellent performance in the absorption of both moisture and dirt. It is suitable for normal traffic and works best when used in combination with an outdoor mat.
- medium traffic – The Hudson is an entrance carpet with good absorption ability. It is optimized for moisture absorption and can handle sand.
- medium traffic – The Prisma is an entrance mat with good absorption ability for moisture and dirt. The mat is available in different uni-colours.
An outdoor mat is designed to catch and collect dirt. With its scraping function it ensures that coarse dirt is kept outside in particular. Outdoor mats are used in combination with an absorbing mat in the entrance in order to prevent moisture from being brought in. An Outdoor mat is easy to rinse clean and dries quickly.
- Catch is a modern outdoor mat with good dirt-scraping characteristics. The mat is, therefore, ideal for dirt absorption for the entrance to a building.
- Collect is a practical and vibrant outdoor mat that pairs scraping qualities with moisture absorption. The outdoor mat fits any entrance.