For our new showroom we are looking SHOWROOM REPRESENTATIVE
The main responsibilities include the following:
• Managing day to day of the showroom
• Be the point of contact for the showroom and operations personnel, suppliers & clients
• Administrative duties such as filing, organising and maintaining databases
• Liaising with the sales team on a daily basis inputting sales transactions and quotations
• Liaising with staff, taking care of the showroom, helping to communicate with the customers.
The standard working hours are from Monday to Friday from 09:00 till 17:30, Saturdays from 9:00 till 12:00
• The job entails being able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Some of the duties include: handling e-mails, billing and answering phone calls.
• Polite manner on the phone whilst maintaining confidence and being persevering when required
• Technically proficient in Microsoft Windows applications (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Confident, be efficient, organised and diligent
• Attention to detail and willingness to learn
• Time management skills
• Team player, but can take initiative alone
• Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English
• Previous experience in furniture showroom and/or design is considered an asset
We are looking for STORE SUPERVISOR AND SALES
Responsibilities include tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases as well as communication with the clients and selling them requested products.
- Sales, quotations and communication with clients
- Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels, including reconciling stock;
- Receiving, unpacking, and delivering items to shelves or requesting departments;
- Inspects shipments for accuracy and completeness, and resolves inconsistencies;
- Performs routine clerical duties in support of unit.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control. · Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data. · · Ability to analyze and solve problems. · Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork. · Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods. · Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Secondary or Higher · At least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Computer literate. Maths and English literate.
We are looking for INSTALLER of office furniture and storage
Creative and responsible person who able to do installation
- wood furniture and doors
- light steel structures.
- raised floorings
- metal shelving
- other similar jobs involved with installations
- English literate. · Secondary · At least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified • ability to read technical drawings is an asset